Here are tips on how to install winter blankets for the pool in-ground and above ground:
In-ground winter pool cover:
1. Run your filtration system for two days to collect impurities in your water. Remove dirt on the water using the pool skimmer net. Remove the ladder and diving board (if any) on cleaning the pool.
2. Have your water winterized with chemicals essential for the season. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines on winterizing your pool. Use algaecide to prevent algae growth on your wall. To prevent your skimmer from freezing, drain the water you under this skimmer mouth. You can know about indoor pool ideas from https://www.coversinplay.com/.
3. In-ground winter pool cover is made from a solid material to provide optimal protection of your pool. However, this cover can easily be ripped off if they landed on the sharp edges. Use an old towel or foam to coat your cover.
4. Spread the cover on the pool. Once laid, the rest of the cover on the pool surface. Make sure the black side facing your pool.
5. After installing the cover, but the water in the tube to prevent the wind entry side in the pool. Fill the jar with water and add 80% anti-freezing chemicals.
Above ground winter pool cover:
1. Remove debris in your pool using the skimmer net. Also, clean the walls and your pool deck.
2. Winterize water above the ground pool by closing the chemistry kit. Carefully follow the instructions included in the kit. Pour the scale control chemicals to prevent stains metals.
3. Above ground winter pool cover is made from a solid material to provide optimal protection of your pool. However, a winter blanket can easily be ripped off if they landed on the edge of the pool above ground you. Use an old towel or foam to coat your pool cover.
4. Spread the cover on the pool. Once laid, the rest of the cover on the surface. Insert one end of the winch cable through the hole. Do the same with the opposite cable. Pull both ends and start playing the winch to tighten the cover.