Bubble wrap, packaging materials commonly used, also interest many features addictive popping. However, this wrap is mainly used to ensure the safety of goods during shipment and post. Bubble wrap is a thin plastic sheet filled with tiny air bubbles sealed, which vary in size.
Sheets with small bubbles used for packagings more fragile items such as decorative glass products, glass or electronic items. Large-sized bubble wrap used for packaging and protecting products such as furniture scratched a little stronger. You can get to know about bubble wrap packaging via http://sustainablepackaging.cn/product-category/single-use/.
Sometimes, it is also used to fill the voids left in the packing box so that items can remain in one place and do not break during shipping, loading, and unloading.
Image Source: Google
In the market there is a variety of bubble wrap is available in various forms such as rolls, sheets, and bags. Different forms or types according to different packaging requirements, such as:
• Large-sized bubble for a sturdy little product packaging
• Small-sized bubbles for packaging items that are very fragile.
• Anti-static bubble wrap, packaging for static sensitive electronics such as computer parts.
• Self-adhesive wrap that is used when a more secure packaging required; This wrap leaves no residue on the items
• As the security environment becomes very important, so even biodegradable bubble wrap is available in the market.
• Bubble mailer pouch bag used to carry small items.