The other few things to do at Canggu are:-
- Bali Equestrian Centre –This is a 25,000 sq.mtr.facility with stables that are homes to over 40 well-trained horses. If you've never ridden a horse they have lessons for both adults and kids. You can also enjoy lunch which is served at an onsite restaurant.
- Bali Island Horse – There are horseback tours to the villages, rice fields, and rivers and also a stop at a Batcave offered by Bali Island Horses at YehGangga beach. The rides are usually for two hours.
- Full day excursion – There's also a full day excursion at the YehGangga beach which includes a two hour horseback ride around Canggu, lunch at Tabanan Monkey Forest, and an ATV ride to Tanah Lot during sunset.
- Finns Recreational Club – A famous hub in Canggu with numerous entertainment spots and sports facilities like a tennis court, strike bowling, waterpark, spa center.
- Splash Waterpark –This is a waterpark with many pools and slides for both kids and adults that will make you jump with joy.
- BerawaBeach –This beach is close to SeminyakBeach with grey and black sand. It also has the largest lagoons along Canggu's coastline.
- House of Aliai–This is located on JalanBatuBolong, a small studio that organizes jewelry making class where you can create your own design using traditional techniques.
These are some of the things to do here at Canggu Bali. Consider staying at the Canggu hostels to have a great and inexpensive stay.