The family is truly a unique social system with its own structure and different modes of communication. These patterns are defined by various aspects, including the values of the parents, the personalities of all family members, and the influence of the extended family.
Over time, a large number of people have chosen to seek family counseling from online sites like Blue Pages App, which is often seen as one of the most useful options for families in difficult times.
Image Source: Google
The main goal of every family is to function as a harmonious whole. If your family unit has been experiencing personal problems, difficulties, or difficulties for a long time, consider using the following family counseling techniques:
1. Family photos: Photos from various occasions at family reunions are sufficient to get a good picture of the current state of the family. This method asks family members to select a favorite photo from the album and discuss happy memories associated with the photo.
2. Establish communication: Communication processes and patterns are the main reason for family communication. Experienced counsellors use a variety of techniques that emphasize effective communication between families.
3. Genogram: A genogram consists of pictures and symbols that tell a lot about family history. In fact, it acts as an informative tool for advisors. Required details such as name, date of marriage, divorce, death and other key points in the genogram.
4. Restructuring: Family counselors use this technique to understand the main problems of the family and offer them different perspectives so that they can be resolved in a timely manner.
5. Empty Chairs: Here family members will act as other members and have a dialogue. After the occurrence of an offense, this counseling technique can be used to gather expressions from absent family members, parents and children.