If you have a salon and think for a redesign, or launch your first salon, then you must ensure that you have all the hair products you need. To get more details about hair products you may check here https://www.gnmsalonapparel.com/collections/stylist-aprons.
Image Source: Google
Here's what you should consider.
1. You'll want to have lots of colors and tints to your client's hair. Depending on what kind of salon, will depend on the color you need. If you are a traditional salon, then you may have a different client to the busy city center salon style.
2. Hair extensions have always been popular for people who do not want to wait for their hair to grow. Available in various colors and styles, you will be able to give your clients the hair they want.
3. You can never have too much brush and comb in your salon, so you'll want to make sure that you have plenty. Perhaps you will want a paddle brush or curling brush, or brush neck.
4. Hairdressing Scissors is very important, and despite the hairdresser, you will have your own, you might want to have it again just in case.
5. Hair scissors you will either be used if you cut his hair at the salon. With a wide range available, and a lot of knives and different attachments, you will be able to cut your client's hair, just the way they want.
6. Salon quality hairdryers are also important, and so you will want to know that your hairdryer up to the job. With many brands and models available, you'll have plenty to choose from.